Monday 8 April 2013

My bedroom

Look at the picture. It is my bedroom. This is the place where I study and read my favourite books. Sometimes I watch TV there too. I love my bed. It's so comfortable. There are many things in my bedroom, but it's always clean and tidy. I tidy my bedroom every Saturday morning. 

What about you? What is your bedroom like? Can you describe it? Write a short text about the things you have got in your bedroom and what you do there.


Now, play this game. What can you find in a bedroom? (Click on the picture)




4 comments:

  1. My bedroom is big and very nice. On the right there is my bed and on the left there is my desk, my ẃardrobe and my bookcase. Also there is a lamp and a window.
    The walls are pink and purple and the floor is wood.
    Here I do my homework, I listen to music, I read books and I sleep.
    I love my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucía del Carmen Beltrán Fernández!!
    My bedroom is big. On my right this my desk, a lamp, a computer and telephone.To my left this my cupboard. Opposite the door this my bed, two windows, air conditioner and a piano.

    GoodBye:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bedroom is big and very nice. To my left is the cupboard, the bed and the desk. To my right is a balcony. There is also a bookcase. In my bedroom,I read, I listen to music and I do homework.
    I love my room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bedroom is big and beautiful. On the left, there are 2 wardrobes and there is a computer. On the right there is my bed and a bookcase. There is a lamp, window and a door, too. Also there is a air conditioner. I can do in my bedroom: listening to music, playing the flute, doing my homework, reading a books...
    I love my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete