Sunday 26 May 2013

Top 10 Attractions in London

In unit 8 we are talking about transport. In London the fastest way to move around is the underground, or the tube, as Londoners call it. The most important attractions are near an underground station. But what do tourists visit in London?

Watch the video and enjoy a quick tour of London. When you finish, write a comment and tell me about your three favourite places that appear in the video.

Have a nice trip!



One last question: Have you ever travelled abroad? If you have, tell me about it. If you haven't, tell me about your last trip in Spain.

3 comments:

  1. My three favourite places :
    4. London Bridge.
    3. Houses of parliament.
    1. London Eye.

    My last trip in Spain, was when I visited my brother in Badajoz. I visited Puerta de Palmas, passes the Puente Real...
    I don't remember very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch the video. My last trip in Spain, I went to Cantabria, I visited lots of museums there and I visited many things and I explored lots of places but I don't remember their names..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourires places are:
    LONDON EYE
    LONDON BRIDGE
    HOUSES OF PARLAMENT

    In my last travel abroad I went to London. I visited the Big Ben, the London Eye, The Buckingham Palace, Picadilly Circus, The National Gallery, the British Museum, Green Park and many more places.

    ReplyDelete