Monday 4 February 2013

Can you ...? SUPERMAN


Everybody knows that Superman is a superhero. He has got special powers and special abilities that make him an idol for us, simple human beings. Here is a short list of the things Superman can do:
  • Superman can lift a car over his head
  • Superman can jump a 50m building
  • Superman can run faster than a speeding bullet
  • Superman can see through solid objects
  • Superman can emit solar energy from his eyes
  • Superman can hear a conversation that takes place in another part of the city
  • Superman can fly
Well, we are no superheroes but we have some abilities too. What are your abilities? What can you do?
Write a short text and tell me what you can or can't do. Then, play this game and write down your final score and the time you needed to complete the game. The faster, the better. You need to be as fast as Superman to win!

Click on the image to play the game. If you can't access, copy the link: http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/grammar-games/modals-can-and-cant

11 comments:

  1. GAME

    TRIES: 38
    HITS: 38
    MISSES: 0
    TIME: 61.07


    TEXT

    I can swim and ride a bike but I can't play golf.
    I can play the piano but I can,t play the guitar.
    I can speak English and French but I can't speak Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm Lucia del Carmen:)

    I can sing and dance I can't rap.
    I can play the piano but I can't play the guitar.
    I can speak English and French but I can't speak Italian.
    _____________________________________________

    SUCCESS RATE: 97%4
    TRIES: 39
    HITS: 38
    MISSES: 1
    TIME: 34.43

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can play the flute, I'm good at music.
    I can ride a bike, but I can't ride a horse.
    I can't run very fast, I'm bad at P.E.
    I can speak English and French, but I can't speak German.

    GAME: 100%
    Tries: 38
    Hits: 38
    Misses: 0
    Time: 88.96

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can play the flute, but I can´t play the piano.
    I can speak English, but I can´t speak Chinese.
    I can jump, but I can´t climb trees.
    I can swim, but I can´t fly.
    I can do the problems very fast because I´m good at maths.


    GAME:100%
    Tries: 38
    Hits: 38
    Misses: 0
    Time: 38.22 sec.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can the flute, but i can´t the guitar.
    I can speak English and French but I can't speak Italian.

    GAME: 100%
    SUCCESS RATE: 97.4%
    TRIES: 39
    HITS:38
    MISSES: 1
    TIME: 27.88 sec

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAME

    TRIES: 38
    HITS: 38
    MISSES: 0
    TIME: 40.21


    TEXT

    I can swim and ride a bike but I can't play football.
    I can play the piano but I cant play the guitar
    I can't play, but because I have no time

    ReplyDelete
  8. GAME:
    97.4%
    tries: 39
    hits: 38
    misses:1
    time:42.13 sc

    TEXT:

    I can play the piano well, but I don`t play the flaute.
    I can swim but I don`t play basketball.
    I can speak English and French, but I don`t speak italian.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TEXT:
    I can play football, play basketball and play tennis. I love sport.
    I can´t play the piano and the guitar. I don´t like music.
    I can speak English and French but i can´t speak Chinese.

    GAME:
    90.4%
    tries:42
    hits:38
    misses:4
    time:31.84

    ReplyDelete
  10. GAME:
    Tries:41 Hits:38 misses:3 Time:41.19 sec
    I can play the flute but i can't play the piano
    I can ride a bike but i can't go on skates
    I can speak English and French but i can't speak Aleman

    ReplyDelete
  11. Text
    I can swin but I can't play the tennis
    I can play the flute but I can't play the cello
    I can speak Spanish , English and French butI can' t speak Italian

    Ana padilla ruiz

    ReplyDelete